Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Spring Blazers


        Colorful jackets/blazers are in this year, there are so many different colors and patters to choose from. I love blazers, it's one of my weaknesses. Most of my blazers are grey, black, or dark blue. I finally purchased two Spring Blazers from GbyGuess. I had been eyeing them for a few weeks and the moment I saw them go on sale I jumped on it!
         They were originally $60 each, but they were on sale for $30 each and then I had a $10 reward. I immediately had ideas of how to wear them. Ha!
      The first one I wore was the coral (some think pink, but looks coral in person). I was originally going to dress it up, but thought it looked better casual.  
      So I went for some off white jeans from Forever21, paired it with my Aldo sneakers, white shirt and black/white striped tie. Everyone loved it.
      I wore the blue one yesterday and decided to dress it up. I paired it with  my GbyGuess black skinnys, Express shirt and polka dot tie and Aldo dress shoes. This one will also be good with jeans and sneakers. For an even more dressy look I can pair it with slacks and a bowtie.