Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Newest Fashion Blogger

   Hello! I'm excited about this new blog! I love sharing insight and things I've learned when it comes to men's fashion. This blog is (like the title states) for real men on a real budget. We all look through GQ, Details and Esquire magazine and see stuff that we would love to buy (myself included), but lets be real, not everyone can afford that $1,000 jacket for $300 pair of loafers (at least not with out breaking the bank). I myself have an everyday office job with a mortgage, wife and 3 children...I mean dogs (a basset, two Shih Tzu's). You don't have to spend a lot of $$ to look great and feel good. I shop at stores like: Express, Guess, GbyGuess and Aldo to name a few. I enjoy being creative mixing patterns, layering, mixing colors, etc.  I look forward to sharing my creativity with you.