Saturday, May 18, 2013

Mint Green Trousers

   These mint green trousers from GbyGuess are probably my favorite pants. What a great color for spring! I wanted to share the many different ways I have styled them.
     You can dress them up and down. I have paired them with dress shoes, sneakers, ties, bowties, dress shirts, jackets, vest and sweaters - basically everything.

  -->> Right: This was a winter look. I loved the pants with the Express sweater and H&M bowtie. I had fun putting this together. 

<<-- Left: I went for a more laid back look with this one. A plain white Express dress shirt, un-tucked, sleeves rolled up, big Aldo watch and sneakers. Good casual Friday look (depending on your job)





-->> Right: Favorite look! I worn this to my former church one Sunday to see all my old friends and Media buddies. Paired the pants with my favorite GbyGuess blazer with dress shirt and bowtie. I must say, this look got some great reviews and lots of people liked it. It's okay for guys to be whimsical. It's fun, creative and entertaining.



<<-- Left: Similar to the previous look, but instead of the jacket I paired it with a vest and white belt and watch (however, I think the watch was a miss.  I will wear a more simple watch next time). Don't be afraid to make mistakes. Sometimes you hit it, sometimes you miss it, but every time you are growing and stretching your creative mind.



 -->> Right: Got a bit chilly out in April! HA! Really enjoyed this one, came to me while I was trying to find something to pair the pants with other than a dress shirt (Hit it!).  The sweater and scarf are from H&M and I wore sneakers. I worn my Guess leather jacket.